X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese toilets are incredible!

Wow! I want one of those Japanese toilets in my home, its like sitting in a fighter jet cockpit with all the buttons and knobs to make things happen ... one to warm the seat, a couple of different spray nozzles for back and front , hot air to dry away all that water and, and .... a button to make a flushing sound to cover up any embarrassing noises!
    Lol It will have to be a lot louder to cover up my husbands embarrassing noises!

Click image for larger version

Name:	japanese electric toilet.png
Views:	48
Size:	250.2 KB
ID:	110

YEP!! I totally agree with you. Japanese toilet is BEST!!

Comment

How can you not like them, although they can be confusing for non Japanese readers

Comment

I like the one I see on tv and net where they can push button to let light music play so that no one can hear embarassing sounds when you use the toilet.
        hahaha

Comment

Yes! Totally agree, Japanese toilets are the best and the cleanest I've seen so far. I just hate that struggle of figuring every button when you go there though. It was like unboxing a mystery until you tried everything out then you'll be able to brag it to everyone who didn't know to to use it. Then the cycle continues.

Comment

That looks like a lot more buttons than those functions that you listed, simple image. What else does it do? I ask, a bit intimidated... Can you just ignore those buttons and use it like an average Western toilet or do you have to open and close the lid as well?? I'm glad that the stop button is clearly labelled, I'm going to make an attempt to remember that! Although some of the pictograms seem quite self-explanatory.
            What's this about covering up toilet sounds? Are they really sensitive about that in Japan?

Comment

Ahaha! Even the toilet in Japan is already this advance. Talk about technology nowadays. I wish this was in my house hahaha. But, aren't the buttons too much? And, they're not in English so how can tourists know which is which. If I'm gonna use this, I'm sure I'll have to try every button so see what it does haha! Good thing some buttons have small icons on it. It could help but, not really because you'll try the other buttons anyway haha. I also heard that their trash bins are awesome that you really need to sort out your trash. You gotta know where your stuff is going.

Comment

Working...
              X