X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Japanese guy?

There are so many Japanese female and western male couples everywhere.
    But I haven’t seen opposite way, I mean Japanese male and western female. Why so?
    I just wonder Japanese man is not attractive enough for western woman?? Why??

I think one problem with Japanese guys is they are too shy to approach Western women, even if they are on a date with a western girl its usually the western girl that has to make the first move!
    I have gone out with Japanese guys a couple of times and its always been me that has to gets things moving

Here's an article I found that gives you more info What’s Dating Like in Japan for Foreign Women?

Comment

I see. Maybe you are right, we are too shy. Western girls like someone who have initiative, right?

I try to have initiative, when I have chance to meet western girls.

Last edited by Tokyo Posts; 16th August 2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Unless the Japanese guy has done some traveling I think it might be difficult to keep conversations going for any period of time. The average overworked, over stressed salaryman's lifestyle is not likely to excite many western women unfortunately

Comment

My European girl friends say it's not like they don't like Japanese men, it's just that they are more into tall not so muscular men in short, Caucasian. For my European male friends, many of them like Asians because they find them cute.

Comment

When I was living in Japan, I saw quite a few western women with Japanese men.

Comment

I met two Japanese guys and my impression about them quite good. I did use the Tinder app when I staying in Japan with the hope that I could find someone for me. So after talking with about 30 guys, I got 2. They are nice and gentle, even we are not a couple, we still talk and share living experiences. In my opinion, no matter where they are, every country has bad and good guys. They might not fit for you but for someone else they are perfect. So it really depends on the way you chose a guy beside you. Not about where they were born.

Comment

I think women like to be independent and shoe how smart they are to the world now a days. I think a lot Japanese guys are still intimidated by this and end up shutting themselves. I guess any women would appreciate a man that respected and admired a women just by being herself.

Comment

Working...
                X