X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan's safety

Why do you think Japan is safer than most countries around the world?

I think because of the individualism, which means most people Japanese care about their own life and how to improve it. Officers are too busy with work and responsibilities for themselves and their families. And moreover, since they were children, they were taught to be dependent and dedicate to their society and country. Japanese people are high self-esteem and proud of their country and try not to create bad images of their mother-land. I also realize that "Koban" and the officers there, they work and help the local people not use power to manipulate others.

Comment

This is purely for perspective only and I still considered Japan as one of the Safest Country I have been to. But I was with a friend whom had an experience that she lost one of her luggage when she left it on the train. She had asked the train station for 3-4 days but they didn't found it. So with respect to theft. I have known Japan as place where you can leave you things and no one else will get it. But unfortunately, there also tourist that can take interest on it too. Hence, even if it is true that it is really safe in Japan. We must all still stay vigilant!

Comment

Working...
      X