X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling in Japan - Expensive or Cheap?

My answer is EXPENSIVE )
    Even for the train, this is the most popular transportation in Japan, and you might feel it it's cheap for the first time but if you need to travel for work, the TRANSPORTATION FEE is the 1- first thing you should think about before the salary !!! >.<
    I used to work in Tokyo (while I was in Kawagoe) ) the biggest reason is because of salary ) If I work in Tokyo the salary is obviously better than other places. However, after 2 months, I found out my transportation fee was 1/3 of my salary @@ …. So I decided to work near my place and the result is I saved more money than before.

I don’t have to say, you might know that the BUS EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE than train and TAXI is CARZY EXPENSIVE :*(
    I still remember, once I missed the last train I had to take a Taxi to come back home and I lost my a day salary T.T

I do not against the train, this is the public transportation and convenience but I so much hate TRAIN so I am so conflicted to find the better way to travel during in Japan (( Do you guys have any I idea? Please share and give me some advice:”))

I have heard about this sorta problem with my friends who've already visited the country. So at least I know now how much to save so it's going to be more convenient for us in case we miss the train or the bus. It's going to be difficult walking around with kids and of course lugging along their strollers so there's going to be a chance that we miss them. I'm not so sure if there's anyway but I can ask my friends who've been there. I think they've tried the train but not sure of the bus or the taxi. There's like a mandatory pic of them riding the train whenever they visit Tokyo in their Facebook accounts. Thanks for the tip, Binh!

Comment

Working...
    X