X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan-Korea Feud: Is it starting to take its effect?

There has been a friction with Japan and Korea for a while now because of their past history during the World War II and the Japanese Colonialism of the Korean Peninsula around 1910-1945 specifically the force labour issue.

Now, we are seeing the friction getting hotter especially last 2019 with their ongoing trade war. I think this is more evident in Korea as they have been relentlessly trying to ban Japanese products and I believe there are even idols refusing to perform in Japan this year. But, I didn't hear any cases like that in the news with respect to Japan.

Going around this February tho (and I only noticed this in Tokyo area) but I am finding it hard to see Korean cosmetic products as well as my fave ramyun which was never a problem before.

Makes me wonder if Japan is also planning to do the same (banning) with Korean Products?

I have the same curious to... I have been using Korean cosmetics for a long time ago, but after went to Japan, it's hard for me to find a Korean cosmetic brand like "3ce" even in a big mall. I have no idea the there is a feud between Japan and Korea. This might explain a lot. I am not sure they will produce the same product as Korean because the styles and cultures are quite different.

Comment

Working...
    X