X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamLab Borderless and Planet Project

So, Japan has two teamLab body immersive art space in Tokyo. One is teamLab borderless and the other one is teamLab Planet.

I am so glad that this is becoming a thing now because Digital Art Museum is a completely different experience. But I have only been to teamLab Planet (Borderless was sold out) on my last visit and I am very satisfied with what I had experienced.

So, I was wondering if is it worth it to go to teamLab borderless the next time I go to Tokyo or is it just almost the same?

Which one is better?
    teamLab Borderless
    0%
    teamLab Planets
    0%

That's amazing if you've already been to teamLab. Both museums are really wonderful. There's really no difference in the cost of general admission. Borderless has more digital art than teamlab but that's just a few differences. Planet may just have fewer art digital art displays but they're huge. And that's one of the good things with team Planet. The place where they display their digital are is so huge that it makes it less crowded as compared to team borderless. This doesn't mean that either one of them has a better display of digital art. So that's one difference that may want to consider before booking again.

Comment

Working...
    X