X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmetics in Japan

I am starting so see a growing popularity in Japan's Cosmetics. Shiseido has been there for a long time now but it has always felt like it is flying solo compared to Korean products for example, which has been making a buzz lately around Asia. Like you can literally see them anywhere in my country and then you see those cosmetic products also in Japan's Cosme stores.

But there are few brands in Japan that are making it big in the industry aside from Shiseido. Few of what I heard are Lululun, Siusai, K-Palette, Candace, Majolica Majorca and Tatcha. Tatcha need a special mention for me, because it is a luxury brand that has been making waves especially with the beauty gurus.

Do you have any specific brands and cosmetics to recommend that came from Japan?

I'm totally following this post because I'm only familiar with Shiseido and Shu Uemura all my life but I've only tried the former but not the latter because it's quite pricey. I hope someone could fill us in with more brands that are quite popular, too. Asian cosmetics are all the rage the past few years and I really prefer them than the western brands. I love Cathydoll right now and it's done amazing things to my complexion. Even though it's from Thailand but it's a drugstore brand from where I live and of course you can purchase them online easily. I'd like to try out other Japanese brands, too that probably offers the same range as Cathydoll and like Neutrogena (this was my go to brand for everything before I discovered Cathydoll) and can be purchased like online if possible. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X