X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Japanese girls are easy to pick up?

I have heard about bad rumor about Japanese girls which Western guy think Japanese girls are easy to pick up. I mean easy to sleep with them.
    I was quite shocked about when I heard about it, as I thought Japan has conservative culture, so
    We are not such an easy for sexuality. Just want to know about honest opinion.

Why do you think most of the English teachers in Japan are guys, they are not there just for teaching

Comment

A lot of Japanese girls like Western guys, not all of them, but enough that the ratio of 'I wanna meet a foreign guy" girls to Western guys is very high. Often the girls are very interested in doing a lot more than drinking beer and eating at an izakaya.
      I see it as a win win as both party's get what they want

Comment

standup guy I see. It`s interesting opinion.
        Actually, when I was learning at English school, almost all teacher was guy, I haven`t seen many female teachers. It`s make sense,,.
        Last edited by J girl; 21st August 2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

When I'm in Japan I can get girls I could never get at home

Comment

Originally posted by Owen View Post
            When I'm in Japan I can get girls I could never get at home
            Yeah maybe, but dont ever think the Japanese girls don't know whats going on, usually they are the ones in control ... you just don't realise it

Comment

Yes, my friends say the same thing too. But not easy to the point that they are not in control but because they want to.
              JAVs is to blame for that mentality on men who haven't gone to Japan. haha
              It is also among one reasons cited on research for low growth rate, there are some current generation of females who prefer Westerners over their own.

Comment

Working...
              X