X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know I am Japanese?

When I am traveling somewhere abroad, always, some people say konnichiwa(Hello) to me.
    Even though I didn`t talk. How do they know I am Japanese?
    Are there anything you do know the differences between Japanese and other countries people.
    If you tell me, next time I might disguise like I am Chinese, because sometime it`s annoying they notice me I am Japanese.
    They try to sell many things and also with higher price than other nationality`s tourist.

Japanese have their hair dyed a cheap looking red brown colour, have short legs, are well dressed and say Kawaiiiiiii far too much

Last edited by Cornhulio; 14th September 2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Sales people know the average Japanese is relatively well off compared to other Asian nations, so I can see that sellers would target you J Girl. How they know you are Japanese could be from your facial features and the clothes you wear. If you have been around the various Asian countries and people you can usually guess fairly well where an Asian face comes from.
      For myself I have spent time in Japan, Korea and China and I can usually pick 80-90% of the time which of those countries a person comes from.

I would say most western people who haven't traveled much to Asian countries, couldn't tell the difference between someone from Japan, China, Korea or many of the other Asian countries, so enjoy your Japanese recognition when it happens!

Comment

Cornhulio, fufu you are funny. Well dressed is compliment, however the others are ,,,
        Cheap red brown colour,, I see, actually Japanese has nice black hair naturally, but they want to dying more fancy colours. Short legs,,,, I admit it, and about `Kawaii` we really use it.
        You really know about Japanese girls.

Comment

Working...
        X