X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Reactions for the Current Anime Awards in Crunchyroll?

As much as I love Yuri!!! on Ice, I think some of the awards deserves to be given to other Anime series last 2016. I agree about the Best Animation, Best Couple and Best Boy (maybe) but I believe the Best Heart Warming Scene should be "Kayo's first home cooked meal" from ERASED, and maybe Best Ending should be given to Mob Psycho. I heard a lot of people are arguing about the Best Animation but for me, drawing the programs both short and free program of each skater in YOI is really hard so they deserve it. Any thoughts?

I only watch a bit of anime on Crunchyroll, so I haven't seen all of the series that got awards. I haven't seen Yuri!!! on Ice - is it just about ice skating?
    Can you tell me more about ERASED? It sounds like a light-hearted one from the scene you mentioned. If it's got food in, I'm totally interested.
    Do you watch a lot of anime? Are there other food-related ones you can recommend?
    I don't have a favourite genre or anything, so whatever is fine.

Comment

thanks to crunchyroll I was able to watch all those favorite animes with english subtitles.
      i watched dragon ball z, naruto, bleach, one piece, fairy tail.
      i only watch their fillers once the anime is on break.

Comment

FoodieSam ERASED is far from being light-hearted. It's genre is mystery, time travel and action. I don't know what she'll recommend for you but if you are going to ask me, I'll recommend Shokugeki no Souma, BENTO, Yakitate Japan and Cooking Master boy.

Comment

Cool, Mashiiro, thanks! I'd better get onto watching those. Perhaps I can learn some Japanese words for food that I can use when I go to Japan some day.
          Finding out about just parts of anime is really misleading. Although maybe I should've guessed from the title that it wasn't going to be a happy story.

Comment

FoodieSam I definitely agree with Mashiiro with her anime that's food related. Additional is Cooking Papa, Bartender,Toriko, or if you could move past the shoujou romance might be Yumeiro Pattisierie!

Comment

Well, those should keep me busy for a while! That's, what, 8 different series? Although I'm not sure about a shoujou romance. Maybe if it has a lot of info about food. I could perhaps at least learn some food words. I'll leave that one until last, probably.
              tsubaki nakajima, Cooking Papa reminds me of Cooking Mama

Comment

Working...
              X