X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their hotels have similar kitchen, toilet and shower rooms

Unless it's a huge hotel, I noticed that regular hotels in Japan have almost identical types of equipment for their kitchen and shower rooms. Even the brand of the items is the same most of the time especially the shower rooms. I just find it nice since all of them are relaxing to use after a day of touring their places, you can always just sink yourself in how water in their bathtubs. I've always booked a hotel near the sites that I'm going to visit so now I can tell how similar they all are and I wouldn't have it any other way, to be honest. They're just relaxing already and there are always nearby stores where you can buy your food. Have you noticed this too?

Since I'm planning to visit Japan this year, I've been watching some travel vlogs about hotels and Airbnb's and yes I noticed that, too. Everything seems so relaxing and laid back. And I noticed also that their toilets are hi-tech and it's the coolest thing ever. It would probably be normal for those who've lived there but for those from other countries, it's not really a thing yet. One of the things I love about Japan is the harmony of technological innovation and historical elements. Some countries are just into developing themselves that you only see anything cultural or traditional only in the outskirts or far flung provinces. But in Japan, it seems that things exist altogether and to me it's really fascinating because you get to experience the best of both worlds.

Comment

Yes! I remember that too when I was in Japan! Their toilet is awesome but to them, those are just the standards. You'll notice that their just regular toilets like ours but it's the accessories that make them special. It's the pieces of equipment for the bidet that they all buy as an addition to the toilet. Even the seat the makes it warmer is an accessory from the bidet. And of course who wouldn't notice the sink above the water deposit of the toilet. That's really genius. Japan is really a good example of this and I hope other countries would follow when it comes to their equipment. Or I hope the companies in Japan selling such awesome items would also sell it to the rest of the world.

Comment

Working...
      X