X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirBnB - good choice for staying in Japan

In Summer 2018,
    My parents came to visit me and for traveling, I had a mission to find accommodation for us with a very modest budget. For the first few days, we decided to stay at my place, which located in Saitama prefecture. I did ask for my Japanese friend which hotel brand has a cheap price, he mentioned the APA, but at that time a room with 2 beds still quite expensive for my family (it was around 6000yen/night).
    I downloaded Airbnb, trying to find a place that not too far from Tokyo city, but at the same time, I want a place not too crowded so that after the trip we can entirely relaxing and enjoy a quiet night. Unfortunately, all the good and highly recommended places had been full for the next few months.
    Lucky for me that I found a place that really near the Haneda station in Ota City. I love this place sooooo much I highly recommend to you guys that anyone wants to join a local lowkey place you can take a look at this place.

The address is 2-chome-1-3 Omorihigashi, Ota City, Tokyo-to 143-0012, Japan.
    Here is the link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3532184...%2FEar%2FxkUba

I was SUPER SUPRISE that the pictures that I saw on the app are EXACTLY THE SAME IN REALITY. The process to have the key so easy because the host has a foreigner staff, I made a call and they have a very clear direction for me.

This is a very nice, clean and colorful apartment with all necessary things such as a separate kitchen, toilet, etc..There is a convenience store and a big supermarket where you can buy all the stuff you need and it only takes 3 minutes on foot. There is a small lake near this place so, at night, you can have a walk chilly enjoy the fresh air and small chat from the local people.
    The pictures below were taken from me.
    The first pic: This is our first meal with all the ingredients from the supermarket

This the our dinner with the ingredients from supermarket
    :Click image for larger version

Name:	ota2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1297
    The picture above was my first impression about my place, the very first minutes we enter this house.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ota3.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1298Because the apartment has only 1 bed so I decided to sleep on the Sofa. Fortunately, this sofa can be transformed like a bed so I felt very comfortable.

We lived with 3 people for 4 days in this apartment and very enjoyable:'>> It's not too far from Tokyo so we spent a day for the big city and come back in the evening.

In the end, I hope you can find a good place for staying in Japan and if you wanna book a place from Airbnb, book it early - as soon as possible.

Oooh That's a nice apartment! I've already planned to book an Airbnb for my trip there this year. I'm still researching a bit more for the really nice ones and possibly ones with a traditional atmosphere. And hopefully book an apartment or room very close to night markets or streets with plenty of food choices or maybe the ones near stations because I've researched that there are deparment stores or malls in some stations and really popular restaurants are there, too. I may book in one or more depending on which other cities I'd be visiting. It's going to be a few months of travelling so I need to list down more options. Your suggestion is wonderful, just in case I'd end up in that area. I'll surely add them to my list. Thanks!

Comment

• Thanh Binh
      Thanh Binh commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah sure :">>>> have a nice trippp

Hey Thanh, I knew you took the photo, its got your white hat in it! lol

Comment

• Thanh Binh
      Thanh Binh commented
      Editing a comment
      opppppsss yeahhh !!!!!I did not recognize it >.< hhahahaa
Working...