X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need for Pajamas if you are in a Hotel

The title doesn't mean that you should not wear anything and go around naked. Good news! You can pack a little lighter and skip bringing your nightwear or pyjamas if you are staying in a hotel (or most of the 3-5 stars ones). This is a current trend in Japanese hotels where they supply PAJAMAS inside your room! I find this unusual and cool since I don't see that in other country. The most I have seen are bathrobes but not Pajamas! I mean, how cute/cool is that?

It is however does not come with sizes but the ones provided are huge tops with adjustable pants. If you are not too insistent with bringing your own nightwear! I suggest you enjoy the amenities!

That's amazing! Yeah, I've never heard of any accommodation that offers pajamas to their guests. Not sure if this is the first but I've only heard about it from you this time LOL. I won't be surprised if I see lots of pajama parties in their vlogs after staying for a night in one of those 3 stars hotels in Japan. Still, that would be one of the most comfortable things you can ever have in a hotel especially if you're always traveling light. I don't think you can really rest well wearing your pants on and you can't be naked in your room either. Pajamas would make it more convenient for any traveler to give themselves a rest.

Comment

Working...
    X