X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very unique Japanese tour

There seems to be no end on what you can see in Japan if you're looking for any of the available tourism in their country. Whether you want to go to a beautiful place, dine on their special restaurants or experience their culture. One of the most unique tours I've seen in Japan is the tour to a Sumo Stable. Yes, you probably thought Sumo wrestlers train in a gym but no. There are Sumo Stables where Sumo Wrestlers train everyday to become a top wrestler in Japan. There are lots of Sumo Stables but the usual part of the tours is for you to watch them train, take pictures and even experience it a little by practicing with some of them. It really varies with the tour package you got. These are professional Sumo Wrestlers that train everyday with the discipline of Shintoism. Their practice involves traditional rituals which makes this sport an important part of the Japanese Culture.

woaa it's interesting because we can experience practicing Once I in the Haneda Airport, I watch Sumo-people were performing but it was the long-distance. I still hope in the near future can watch them and take a photo with those people I think its really cool! thank you for your recommendation I will find more information on this tour!

Comment

Sounds exciting! Didn't get to experience this but if you are in Tokyo. You can see a lot of sumo wrestler eating at night, dojos and a sumo museum in Ryogoku Station(Sumida-ku)!

Comment

tokyo tour is best from my all tour.

Comment

Yes, sumo wrestling is a part of japanese culture, Not only in Japan but many people outside the Japan love them and I am also one of them.
          Have you ever heard of ritual that people use to bring their children to sumo wrestler for some kind of spirtual thing.
          Does anyone else know about this ritual?

Comment

Working...
          X