X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onigiri Asakusa Yadoruku: Homemade Onigiri Vibe (Specialty Store)

So, I am pretty sure for those who have been in Japan. One of our usual food includes onigiri in convenience stores.

But I would just like to give you one of the food experience I have enjoyed this year. It is eating a homemade onigiri in Asakusa Yadoruku.

It is a specialty shop where you can pick what kind of onigiri you want to eat from their huge selection.

You can also get premium ones where different kinds of caviars and fish are featured.

The lady who makes it is very kind and she tend to give you a paper crane before you leave to give you good fortune.

Originally posted by undothediet View Post
    The lady who makes it is very kind and she tend to give you a paper crane before you leave to give you good fortune.
    That lady sounds amazing! This is one of the things I love about Japan. People are really nice and would do small things like this that really makes your day even more wonderful. I've already noted this restaurant in Tokyo. I will definitely make a visit once I'm back in Tokyo. I hope I can even vlog my eating experience in that wonderful shop. Based on the few things I've researched about it, it appears to be the oldest onigiri restaurant in Tokyo. If that's true then this should really be included in my bucket list. Onigiri is a normal snack in Japan so I'm really curious how special they are in that shop.

Comment

Working...
    X