X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Tamade!

I have no doubt that you will enjoy the food in Japan when you're there because everything is so delicious. If you are traveling there to experience the culture and the food then you have come to the right place, especially in Osaka. If you are there mostly for the tours and you're on a budget, then you may want to try buying your food from Super Tamade. I think it's one of their famous grocery store chain in that region. There's always one nearby whenever I look it up on the maps applications on my phone. The price of food is really cheap but the quality is still high as they're all delicious and always fresh. I advise that you always buy some fresh salmon that you can cook in your hotel. You'll thank me for it. Have you been to this store in Osaka as well?

I have never been to Osaka before, but really thank you for the information. I am having a plan for it this Summer:'>. Buy the way, is this similar to Supermarket or Combines? >.< Thank youuu

Comment

Super Tamade is a great grocery store in Osaka. On my own estimate, the Super Tamade stores in Osaka Kawarayamachi is probably fifteen to 20 minutes away from each other by bike and thirty minutes by walking. Just my own estimate. It's a famous grocery store chain there and everything is cheap, delicious and fresh. I always buy the small cheese sausages there. I just forgot what they're called but they're very delicious and easy to cook in the hotel. They also have plenty of fried rice that is ready to cook. Just simply fry them or heat them in a pan and they're ready. I just love buying cheap delicious foods there.

Comment

Working...
      X