X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Japanese Kitkat is your favorite?

Kitkat is like one of the world's most iconic chocolates. The Japanese Kitkat is an offshoot of the original and has made a name globally, too because of the countless flavors that they came up with. I've always loved anything matcha so of course the Kitkat matcha flavour is my favorite hands down and it's probably the only other unique flavour that's easily found in convenience stores and groceries where I live. I know there's a blueberry flavour, a sake flavour, peach flavour, strawberries and the list goes on seemingly forever. It's like they will never run dry of new ideas. So what's your favorite Japanese Kitkat? What other flavour you'd like them to make?

My favorite KitKat is something that I have tasted only for a while and I didn't know what's it flavor. But I believe it is a Spring limited edition with some bunnies designed around it. If anyone knew what it's called , please tell me. It has an range color in the side and white with drawings in the middle. I can't seem to try it again because the last visit I did is around summer and winter.

Comment

Maybe this is what you mean...

When I checked it online it says it was released for Easter and it's carrot flavored. That's cool! I mean yeah some desserts have carrots like carrot cake and muffins so maybe it's quite good as a chocolate bar. Here's the article about it back in 2015. https://soranews24.com/2015/03/16/fi...ured-cuteness/

Comment

Working...
      X