X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these crisp flavours?

Okay, so I've been looking up all kinds of Japanese food, and I found all of these crisp flavours. I don't know what they all are though, so I'm putting the photos below. Some of them seem a bit crazy, but it's not like I've not had weird crisps before. I had some that were cocktail flavour the other day. But are those ones in the first photo fruit flavoured ? I don't see how fruit and potato goes together.
    It's cool that Japan also has Pringles.Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_8464.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	433.0 KB
ID:	729 Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_8509.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	728

I've heard that they have pizza crisps in Japan, they sound good. I want to try all of their weird crisps, I bet it would be fun.

You know I see a lot of snacks like this and I really want to buy them all especially if they're chips like that Pringles that you have there in your photo. They always have a large variety of snacks like this. The pink Pringles seems to be garlic flavoured if I read those Japanese characters correctly. Or at least it's somewhat garlic flavoured. LOL. The other snack in a pink sachet in the photo in the left is peaches. I can't understand the yellow one if what kind of flavour it is but the picture looks like the same with the one on the pink sachet. Are these jellos?

Comment

Working...
    X