X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Night-Mare of using Train in Japan !

I don’t know if you guys have ever experience traveling train during the rush hours. From myself, I am now nearly never use the train in the rush hours, I would try to go earlier or later. For the short people like me(150cm) I can BARELY BREATH ))) being surrounded by about 5-6 people, I HAVE NO AIR- NO SPACE.
    Or you might see the scene that train staff try to push people into the train while it's already full.
    The on the train is extremely exhausted, looking around, people tired, a lot of people but I feel so quite … like no life here:’<
    I understand that people just try to get home or go to work and they do not want to be part of these issues. Everyone feels annoyed.
    Have you guys ever experience this? Or even any worst on the train?

Yes I did. But it is also because Japanese people are very punctual. They do not like being late hence they do make sure that they get to the train at the right time. Not to mention, establishments closes early. So rush hour is unavoidable.

Comment

Yes. Rush hour is the worst in trains. It is crazy to the point where the train staff has to push people in to the train to be able to close the door. There is barely room to stand and when the train goes too fast or stops all of a sudden everyone falls together.
      One time, I couldn't breath properly because I felt suffocated for 40 mins in the train no matter if I looked up the whole time. When I got off of the train I couldn't even stand because I was so dizzy. and the train staff came to me asking if I was ok.
      I definetly avoid rush hour in the morning and night time because even though it is inevitable it almost feels inhumane sometimes lol

Comment

• Thanh Binh
        Thanh Binh commented
        Editing a comment
        yes. that was terrible:"(( my friend was nearly passed out on the train because she could not breathe. This is serious problems for the week physical people
    Working...
    X