X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train pushers

Japan is really famous for how they fixed their mass transportation system that is connected to almost everything that people needs to go to at a moment's notice. I've been to Tokyo and Osaka and both are great places to be in when you're in Japan. Just don't travel their trains in the morning and evening during rush hours or you'll feel the pressure of being stuck in a crowded train and feel crushed even more with their train pushers at work! Yes, in Tokyo, their train stations during rush hours have very important workers whose purpose is specifically to push everyone inside the train to maximize its use. That was the first time I felt the real meaning of being in a can of sardines. Trust me, you don't want to experience that if you're going there just for vacation so try not to ride the trains during rush hours.

yessss !!! >.<omg, it was a terrible experience! You will literally have NO AIR - NO SPACE. Some to the crowd are too much you will be push follow them and you don know what is happening around ( just try to avoid using the train in rush hour... Try to go earlier or later.

Comment

Working...
    X