X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiking Trails in Japan

Hey Everyone! I'm helping my boss find really scenic and moderately challenging hiking trails in Japan. He's from the UK, a mountain climber and angler. He'll be visiting the country for business but towards the end of the trip, he decided to take a couple of weeks off as his annual vacation and explore Japan. Since I'm Asian, he thought that I've travelled to the country because it's close to where I'm from. Some people think when you're from Asia, all the countries there are just neighbors who live nearby. I explained to him that I haven't been there but I'll research for him and ask around online as well. I hope someone can give me some ideas about guided hiking tours and perhaps some really nice lakes where my boss can go fishing as well. Arigato gozaimasu!

some of hikes these look nice
    https://matadornetwork.com/read/7-be...es-japan-year/

Comment

This is also a good website for hiking tours https://walkjapan.com/our-tours/all-tours

Comment

Takaozan (高尾山)is good for hiking.
        Easy to access from Tokyo area.
        Especially autumn season is very beautiful and pleasant.

I have no idea about fishing area.
        Does anybody know about it?

Comment

Hello Everyone! Thanks for all your suggestions. I'll take note of those when I start documenting my boss's itinerary. It's part of my job to make sure he can go to places conveniently and comfortably. It's quite tricky to contact hotels, tours and stuff when I can barely speak Japanese to make sure his reservations are properly made so I have to learn at least the basics while I'm working on his vacation plans. He's quite particular about almost everything and shuns the idea of just booking online so I really have to personally make overseas calls for him. I know at some point I'll also be tempted to visit the country but that will be in the future. I'm looking forward for more suggestions from you.

Comment

Working...
          X