X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Shirakawa-go Gassho Accomodations

I am planning to travel around February 2021 in Nagoya to see the UNESCO Shirakawa-go Historic Villages! And I would really love to be able to stay in one of their Gassho Houses! I have been looking around Booking.com but I can't seem to find one for 2021.

Can anyone help me or give me pointer on where to book the house? I would greatly appreciate it as being there would be a fantastic experience!

I would love to go there too! The only travel agency/company I've seen to have a tour with this village is Klook. I'm sure there are lots of other travel agencies that can give you this but I'm not really seeing other advertisements for this site. Just looking at the pictures really makes me want to go there as soon as possible. You can tell just by the looks of it why it's considered as a heritage site by UNESCO. You wouldn't believe that such a traditional village still exists in Japan. Other cultural houses in Japan are already included in the urban cities so Shirakawa-go village is really unique because there's just gonna be nature around it.

Comment

Working...
    X