X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commuter Train

Has anyone experience to taking commuter train in the morning in Tokyo?
    What do you think about it?
    I just wonder is it common only in Japan?

Last edited by Misaki; 20th August 2016, 03:02 AM.

Its okay if you are by the door and want to get out, but if you are stuck in the middle of the carriage bad luck cause you cant move. Its heaven if you are squashed in the middle of 4 pretty girls with tight perky titties, but hell if you are squashed in the middle of 4 old guys smelling of smoke and BO and one with a bone on

Comment

I don`t like commuter train. When I was high school, the train was always had full of people.
      I sometimes meet CHIKAN 痴漢(molester)
      It`s disgusting,,,,,
      Last edited by Misaki; 20th August 2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Personally speaking about my experiences, I would say, if you’re going to Japan, Congrats! You will be riding a train for 70% of your time there. I would like to share my experience on commuter trains (I would like to call it a “subway sandwich”).

The peak rush hour is really unbelievable and unfortunately, I travel every day to reach my workplace. It's just bodies squished as tightly as you can be into a small space and trust me I have seen people whose feet aren’t touching the ground because they are wedged in so tightly.

Please stop imagining and read!!

You are lucky enough if you are surrounded by girls and yes now you can imagine . I have experienced smoky and drunken people too. It’s very weird if someone surrounding you fall asleep and has experienced it as well. It is fine if you are near the door and if not then…

Comment

Working...
        X