X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawagoe

If you ever venture in Saitama prefecture, you may want to check out their former castle town, Kawagoe. You can go there via train from Tokyo and the trip will take 30 minutes. Since this is a reminiscent of their old towns from the Edo period, it's also been called Little Edo. You'll be able to imagine how it was living in the old Japanese period when go to this place. They still have a remaining building of their castle there which I believe is called Honmaru Goten. They also have a candy alley in this area which I think you'd really love to go to for your souvenirs.

I love your post:") Because I am living here (like really really near and I regularly go here) Kawagoe is worth for looking around. In Kawagoe, they have both crowed, noisy and quiet, ancient streets I love the ancient street because of the houses here are so beautiful and If you stay here until twilight, it would be the magnificent scene !!!
    There are a lot of clothing stores from brand new to 2-hand store There are two stores that sell high-end clothes (2-hand) in very good condition and price you probably should go to this place!

Thank you so much Yagami for mentioning this wonderful place

Comment

Working...
    X