X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know which districts or places in Japan is best visited each season?

I am aware of some of the places which I can visit for the best view and experience but for some seasons like Summer and Fall, I am not really familiar with it. For Winter, my list includes Shirakawa-go (I can't stop being so excited about this) and Nabana no Sato (Kuwani City for lights),Fiji-Q Highland (skate), Hakuba (skii), Tokyo (especially on Christmas) and Sapporo for Snow Festival. Obviously, during spring, most of the places with extensive numbers of Sakura tree is the best pick. I heard that it's really hot there during summer and as usual the colors of the trees are beautiful during fall but I don't know any specific places that I should go during these seasons, can anyone inform me?

Hi! Thanks for mentioning Nabana no Sato. It's a new destination for me, I would like to witness those lights myself. As for the other tourist destination, you may want to check out the imperial palace if you're there during fall so that it won't be too cold for you but not rainy either. The same goes for Mount Fuji, but I don't know exactly how to predict if there's gonna be clouds in the sky when you visit or not.

Comment

Working...
    X