X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavender Fields in Japan

Hi everyone! I have always been wanting to visit and witness a lavender field in Japan. I want to see it right before my eyes. I'm actually not satisfied by just browsing through the internet and watching the photos. It's giving me a feeling of wanting to get in my laptop and lie down in the lavender field. Hahaha! I have actually searched from other sources but, of course, it would be best to hear from anyone who has really been there. Where are the best lavender fields in Japan located? Also, please provide instructions on how to get there. Thanks.

I didn't know that they had lavender fields in Japan. I know that there are other places in the world where they have lavender, are Japan's fields special or something?
    My friend really likes lavender, so I look forward to finding out more about this in case we ever go to Japan together. We can't eat food all the time after all! I imagine there's a best time of year for lavender as well, so if whoever knows more about this could add that as well, that would be great!
    I hope the fields aren't too far in the middle of nowhere though.

Comment

Here's some nice pictures of the lavender fields, I think a lot of people don't realise these are in Japan

Comment

You don't have to wait for it to rain to find rainbows in Japan. Just head over to the famed Tomita Farm and enjoy the lavander fields while riding on the lavander train. If you want to visit the lavander field, it would be best to go in July and Early August to see the flowers in full bloom. They also have cafes in the area that sells ice cream which is perfect after a few hours of strolling on the lavander fields while taking pictures with your family and friends!

Comment

Working...
        X