X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I'm Husser. I hail from South Africa. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for stopping by to chat. I go by Husser. I'm, as I'm sure many of you are as well, really looking forward to the much anticipated Tokyo 2020 Olympics. It'll be a great pleasure of mine to watch and support my fellow South Africans participate at the games, see new sports live for the first time and also have the opportunity to experience all that Tokyo and it's culture has to offer.

More about me; I'm born and raised here at this southern most country of Africa. Speak English as my mother tongue, Afrikaans as my secondary language and I've familiarised my self a little with German. Feel free to test the extent of it's capabilities but I can't guarantee I'm capable enough to hold an advanced level conversation.

My main reason for signing up to this forum is to meet other that'll be attending the 2020 games. As it currently stands, I'll be visiting Tokyo on my own and I would really like to experience this once in a lifetime event with some friends who are just as passionate about all this as I am (if not more!). Secondary reason is to learn more and more about all things Japan from you guys. Feel free to chat to me anytime

Thanks once again!

Hi there Husser, welcome to the forum! have a look around the posts we cover many topics here

Comment

Working...
    X