X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hi! I'm undothediet. Eating and cooking is my passion. I have been on a mission of finding good foods around Japan and other parts of Asia! Happy to hear from everyone!

Nice to meet you. What have you found that you have liked, so far? Have you tried cooking any Japanese foods? I've only made curry and katsudon.

Comment

Hi undothediet ! I'm also new here and I'm here for the same reason, too. I try to prepare Japanese dishes at home since my family loves it. I even bought a sushi roller just to make my maki look really pretty. SpaceManatee I've also made curry and the Japanese style although I also know how to cook the Thai style, too. And of of course it's easy to make tonkatsu and I add curry on the side for that. It's so easy to make and less time spent in the kitchen. I'd love to get ideas from you guys, too. And oh I also forgot, I prepare sashimi, too since we live close to the market and there's always fresh fish here.

Comment

Hello there >.< I really looking forward to your post about food in Japanese. Please give some recommendations

Comment

Hello everyone! I will work hard to post something! I have some books I tend to buy in Japan whenever I visit and I will surely review them for recipes. Tonkatsu with cheese is something I tend to do a lot as well as chaliapin steak don that I got the idea from shokugeki no soma oh and ramen!

Comment

Working...
          X