X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Olympics tickets?

With the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics with just a few months away, there's now the issue of how can we get the tickets for the upcoming games. This is really tricky. As usual, the tickets are only available to be bought in authorized sellers of the host country. Everyone is advised not to buy the tickets elsewhere. Just buy them at the Official Website, Ticket boxes, and Authorized Ticket Resellers. So foreigners may be able to buy the tickets online but I just hope that lots of them will be available. The official website selling tickets are usually out of stock and you'd really have to go to the ticket boxes in the evens just to buy some. I don't think I can handle that.

I've seen some online sellers of tickets who are selling each for $56. The problem is that I can't tell whether such websites are authorized sellers of the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics organizers. They should've made it public who the authorized resellers of tickets are. It would be a lot more helpful for the buyers since they'll be sure where to buy them from and which websites are to avoid. As much as possible I would like to buy my tickets online instead of going to the physical ticket stores on the day of the events because of a lot less hassle for me.

Comment

Working...
    X