X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo 2020 Olympic Souvenirs

Has anyone noticed how early they are selling the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Souvenirs?

I have been seeing them in some of the Major stations as well as in Major Malls!

Are you guys excited? And which one of you are planning to hoard these items?

I haven't seen any souvenirs being sold actually. When you mentioned this here, I thought of searching for some shops online. To my surprise, there are already official Tokyo 2020 merchandise shops that are selling 2020 Olympic souvenirs since October of 2018! I would understand if it's going to be sold this year because now we're just months away before the Olympics. So there, I'm just surprised about it. If I am to hoard the souvenirs, I'd probably for all the official T-shirts that bear the mark of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. I think it would be easier for me if I just buy them all at the Shinkulu store.

Comment

I am not sure about this, but some of my friends ask me to buy Olympic "money" for them >.< I do not even know this thing exists until they mention They also told me that if they can resell those Olympic "money" they would make a lot of money ) I am really not sure about this! Have you ever heard about this kind of souvenirs, or this mention something else? >.<

Comment

Working...
      X