X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Opening Ceremony?

I was thinking about the display that Japan gave during the Closing Ceremony for the Rio Games, and it made me wonder what the Tokyo 2020 Opening Ceremony might be like. A lot of Games seem to go through historical changes - I don't know if that's a tradition or a recent fashion. I'm really hoping that Japan will show both its traditional and modern sides to full effect, especially after having a giant nod towards cultural icons like Mario and Doraemon. Will we see more computer game and anime characters, and which ones do you want to see? Are there any other things that you want to see in the Tokyo 2020 Opening Ceremony? I'm really interested to hear from everyone!

I'm probably wishing for more Anime reference or cosplay or maybe a robot show and an extreme display of their advance technology. Seeing the closing ceremony and their advertisement for it , I could clearly see Japan giving their best out of everything in Tokyo 2020!

Comment

I'd like to see the heroes and monsters of their 80s TV Shows.

Comment

Haha if there were giant anime mascots for the 2020 games it would be amazing. It will give that unique Japanese Flavor to the games and the tourists would definitely love it. Just Imagine giant gundam robots, Pikachu holding the olympic flag etc. it would look absolutely fantastic, at least in my point of view. But then again, I doubt that those fantasies of mine will become reality. Perhaps the organizers have a more detailed and colorful plan that would make the olympics more grand. I really hope they do a good job in the opening ceremony because it will help motivate all the participating countries in the olympics!

Comment

OMG! I am so excited for Tokyo's Olympics and most excited about the mascots on 2020. I am pretty sure they are all going to be colorful, fantastic, huge, and amazing. Yes, the teaser that Tokyo had during the closing ceremony at Rio has got everyone thrilled for what's coming on the next Olympics. I cannot wait to see my favorite anime characters and of course, Mario. He is everyone's all-time video game character favorite! It brings back all my childhood memories while I was still a kid, playing all day of Mario or Luigi and not wanting to stop playing. Haha!

Comment

haha mario and luigi oh the memories! nostalgia sigh!
            though people might say they're italians though

Comment

Working...
            X