X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many changes in Japan are to be expected just for the Olympics

The Olympics will be held around summer, July 24 to August 9, 2020 and there's a lot of things that Japan is preparing just for the event.

1.Easing airspace restriction to increase the slot capacity of Haneda and Narita Airport.
    2. New railway line to link both airport (expansion of Tokyo station) to cut travel time of Haneda from 30 to 18 mins and Narita 55 to 36 mins.
    3.Upgrade and full scale reconstruction of National Olympic Stadium of Tokyo for Rugby World Cup (2019) and Olympic (2020).
    4. Super Hi-Vision Broadcast, 8k Ultra HD by Sony

Japan is so advanced in terms of technology so, robots may seem to be normal in the country. So, if you are in your hotel, don't be surprised if you are greeted by a robot for a welcome to the country. Or, if you are at a restaurant, your order might be served by these robots. Isn't it amazing? Robot villages are also expected to the one of the main attractions during the Olympics. For tourists who will be witnessing the games, Robot Taxi will be available. What is this? It's just a driverless vehicle. I'm sure you're excited to hop onto one.

Comment

Hi everyone, it is my first time to post here. When you think japan,most would say anime. as an anime fan, i can only hope there will be robot cars that will unite to create one ultimate robot. like 6 robot cars to connect on 2 arms,2 legs,1 body,1 head.

Comment

The thing that I'm most excited about in terms of infrastructure changes is the maglev train. The actual line is years away from being ready, but they're hoping to get part of it ready for the Olympics so that people can try it out. The shinkansen is already the fastest, smoothest train ride that I've ever been on, so I'm really excited about its leveled up version!
        I'm also glad that they're seriously thinking about transport links and congestion. Tokyo is going to be so packed...

Comment

Hello everyone! It is amazing how time travel so fast and looking at these past post makes me wonder which of them had actually happened and what changes are currently happening in Japan for the Tokyo 2020 olympics! Has anyone got any observations?

Comment

Working...
          X