X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyoko Inn a great low cost hotel chain for travellers

For those looking for clean and well organised travelling accommodation, I highly recommend the Toyoko Inn chain of hotels, they are in most major cities and also some of the smaller towns like Himeji. They range in price from around $70 - $100 USD, you can book online in English and don't have to pay until you check in.

There is free breakfast and the rooms have everything you need and are usually located within a short walk of the nearest Shinkansen train station

Click image for larger version

Name:	toyoko room.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	225
    Click image for larger version

Name:	toyoko-inn.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	226
    Last edited by Peach Boy; 28th August 2016, 11:56 AM.

I always use Toyoko inn Hotel when I go to business trip, as they are in main city area, it`s good.
    Usually locate near station is very convenient go anywhere. Toyoko Inn is nothing special luxury hotel, but it`s clean and tidy and comfortable and reasonable is enough reason to choose.

Comment

Also I forgot to mention, if you become a Toyoko Inn Club Member you can get a number of benefits. After the 10th stay, your next stay is free!

Comment

Hey, that place looks really nice! Thank you for your recommendation. I would definitely check this out when I go to other places to tour. I'm sure this will be better for the rest who would like to attend the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics events. To be honest I find the building design to be just okay but the interior design of the room is really good and the inclusion of breakfast makes it perfect for anyone who's traveling. That's like one of the things you'd always look for in a hotel since you don't really want to move around to look for food before you start your day. LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X